The conference will start about 9 o'clock on Monday morning (June 16)
and will be closed about 16 o'clock on Friday (June 20).
We will have no parallel sessions.
- Case studies of saltwater intrusion
- Submarine groundwater
- Hydrogeology of islands
- Geogenic groundwater salinization
- Effects of sea level rise and climate change
- Geophysics, hydraulic Parameter Estimation
- Use of satellite and remote sensing to characterize coastal water systems
- Dating of fresh and saline groundwater
- Variable density flow and transport modeling
- Optimization modeling
- Management of coastal aquifers
- Impacts of changing water demand on coastal water resources and ecosystems
- New aspects …